Your top recommendations for things to do in your tow

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Hellooo friends back again with my friend Rahmat Ariyan this is my last post on the task of the English language lecturer in English (Miss DINI DZULFANI) because this is the week to ten posts.

This post is about recommendations for you to things to do in your city, OK here I will deliver what to do in my hometown that is in the district sanggau especially district kembayan, OK maybe when you go to kembayan sure you will be invited to a waterfall named Cascade dait, Hmm may friends asked what is a Cascade dait ?? okay Cascade dait is one of tourist attractions very crowded many people as with the beauty of the waterfall his However Cascade dait were district ngabang but can also gone through the district kembayan the most important is the Cascade dait is waterfall seven level every level of his we will be suguh right with the beauty of very amazing he, Oh Yeah and jga there are now that again often in talking about the Hill beleww yabg are still in the district kembayan especially in bonti but until now I have not been over there because time off there is no, I want to go over there because when I Clay photographed my friend is exquisite view of his, Oh Yes there may be friends are pleased to Mountain climbing could there or as well as well as to me heheh: D OK maybe that's all I can tell this post if there is less than words I apologize because I just normal human perfect just God, and I am very grateful for friends already read the posts me this again I say thank you :)

wassalamualaikum wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan Populer