My last meal on earth. And why i choose ?


Assalamulaikum wr.wb

Hello friends happy to meet with you again the happy days of course we all hope that God still provide enough health for us all.
It is the duty of the ninth week of English language courses at our meeting this time I want to go back to tell my friends all about it or the last meal I ate.
of course difficult for me to choose my last meal on earth.

But if you had to choose, I would choose food SATE (SATE chicken or goat) because SATE is my favorite food since childhood, okay maybe friends asked me why I chose SATE as my last meal on earth? SATE is my favorite food when I was a child because when I was a kid I was pleased to see the food meat on the skewer on a stick, small and also it is unique that makes me want to eat food that, once when I was a child every mother or my father went I always nitip market for buying satay and also maybe in a week for three or empak times I eat satay, and is also frequently used subscription satay my family and eat together does not exist, because the sale is dead :( SATE person selling it is madura which perhaps we all know that the people of madura is famous for SATE, and until now I still liked the satay food because it tastes good and tasty, and now I want my last meal on earth is SATE and also I wanted to eat with my family that I Dear :)

Okay, maybe that was the reason I choose a last meal on earth is SATE, nah your friends what food you ate last wish on earth? Or there may be the same with me hehe and friends may also not be bored with me that his next posting :) make an appearance or opening post I am very grateful to you.

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb......

Komentar

Postingan Populer