Favorite Place I've Traveled

Assalamualaikum wr wb.


Hay friends back again on my blog of Rahmat ariyan here I'll post a task from the crowned miss EARLY (Professor of English), I apologize for my slow post her on because I focus on mid week yesterday. Okay friends here I will deliver about sights I've ever gone i.e. silent dait or it could be in the said waterfall seven level okay maybe there is still some friends who do not know what it was like dait silently or in which, here I will convey that the cascade of dait is in the District of ngabang sub sea urchin but also could be gone from one of the areas in district of kembayan sanggau or where I was Okay, then I'll tell you when I first went there in my HIGH SCHOOL class could also in said at the time I was 15 years old and now I have 18 years old because at that moment it's tourist attractions have not too many people there, my point my friend invited me there I want at the time we left there around 4 people we went after the rain around 12 noon in one, it was muddy and very muddy cuman because want to see waterfall seven levels that I am willing to muddy muddy down there after until a sense of tired of it all paid off with the beauty of the waterfalls, by the time we get there than we save motor to go to his hefty falls away, but now it's all I've changed a lot the way it's been a nice place nyimpan the motor to the waterfall is near and is also the way to to the waterfall is already fixed by the Government. I often went there might have been four (4) times each I went there there's always changes the significance and also the visitors always increases a lot that is why I never said get bored because there never ber beauty of waterfalls.OK maybe it's just that I can convey apologies if there is the wrong word because I am just an ordinaryman who did not escape from the previous error, the photo below it was a photo of the very first I to the waterfall or approximately 3 (three) years ago, okay thanks to friends who already want to see my blog

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb :)



Komentar

Postingan Populer