smartphone apps that i love

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Hay friends back again: my, this time I will tell you about the application on my smart phone which is a task in week 4. Before starting I tell me, first I will tell you about some applications in smart phones belong to me. For applications in smart phones that I have had an awful lot of FUEL, i.e. LINE, Instagram, google, play store, contacts, mail contact and much more that I can not mention one by one. Okay, let us get into a story about the application on my smart phone that I like. For applications in my phone book such as LINE might this not just me alone like this one application that I like. But a lot of people out there who also like this one application. Maybe one of you or you may also like my applications like this. The reason why I like this one because the application with this application we can communicate with our friends, even with the new friends we know, and can also send a photo, video or voice phone call, the application of more exciting in that application and that's what made me love the application LINE that is on my android phone as long as we have the data package that can be used by applications. Sekianlah my story about an application on a smart phone that I like. If there is a word in my writing, I apologize, because perfection only belongs to God who created us. Another message from me, please comment or input from friends all to menberi input for writing or story I made good and can be better than my previous writings. Maybe it's just that I can convey all this and thank you have visited this blog belong to me.

Wassalamulaikum wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan Populer