Your karaoke song of choice and why

Assalammualaikum. Wr. wb

Welcome back to my blog Rahmat ariyan, this time I'll tell you about my favorite songs as karaoke, nearly 80% of us love music, because each of us when they hear the music would be singing karenan strains of the music that pleasant to hear.
Okay let's get straight to the core of my post this, considering that I want to tell you about a favorite song karoke me, then I will let you know that my favorite song when karaoke is a song MOM sung by IWAN FALS, I love this song may because I was a fan of iWAN fALS or maybe songs of Swami has a meaning that is so in the same with the other songs iwan fals this song has a good meaning and also this song has a significant meaning for me.
Because this song tells of the sacrifices a mother may not be known by all of us, especially by me personally. we know nothing of a mother who will tell you how great the sacrifice. because we know that all the sacrifices will

Every time I hear this song, that comes to my mind is how can I reply to sacrifice all that he gave to me. even though we know that one of the happiness we give to the mother, would not be able to reply t magnitude of his sacrifice.
Therefore, let us together to correct ourselves so we do not make the mother hurt, because heaven is ditelapak the MOM LEGS.
Okay maybe this is just that I can say, thank you've dead my posting this :)

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan Populer