assalamualaikum wr wb.
introduce my name is RAHMAT ARIYAN origin village of sebuduh sub-district of sanggau kembayan, islam, hobby play futsal and volly, origin of my school SMAN 1 KEMBAYAN.


why I choose soil science?
I chose the first option because of soil science that I know from my parents that prodi that soil science majors a broad field of its work and diprodi soil science Department of the compact between the senior and junior.
I am here because of my desire and my parents so the parents I feel happy because I can go to Faculty of agriculture predominantly prodi soil science.
soil science diprodi I survived because I knew that the lessons diprodi is very spacious compared to prodi prodi agricultural UNIVERSITY difakultas-TANJUNGPUR (UNTAN) PONTIANAK and also field his work more widely because of that I survived diprodi soil science and also thanks to the encouragement of my parents as well.
future plans I want to after I graduated from the Faculty of agriculture UNTAN PONTIANAK prodi soil science I want to work are concerned with particular dikabupaten. because there are many undergraduate agricultural needs in particular prodi soil science and also I want to manage my dikampung land in order to make it better, all this and thanks.
wassalamualaiukum wr wb.

Komentar

Postingan Populer