A letter to your younger self and your 10-years-later self

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Letter To Myself

Hi, Rahmat Ariyan who've become fathers now: D still tetep handsome like I used to be Rahmat ariyan in 2016? hahahaha: D If you still can read this letter, it means it was a sign you were given equal Allah enjoying life in this world, grateful once GIH ucapin thanks at the Creator: D This letter I wrote for reflection wrote anything that I have ever you suffered for 28 years you lived in this world.
Okay I started yaaa .. How ya 2026? Sophisticated technology is already advanced yaa? : D I'm so envious ya wahh gabisa nikmatin in my first year there is any kind hehehe .. ya? there are already cars that can not fly? No laptop?
Oh yes, the most important nih SAO how ???? there must be right: D already bought his NerveGear right? I really envy oath wah .. Oh yeah ya wife who now hehehe: D what the people I used to prefer ?? I never knew him not once ?? anyone who ya i kok yaa for police hahahaha: p Sure she's pretty huh already so I guess for sure is almost similar like a kayak you kindly personality, diligent worship, and not overbearing and always grateful hehehe .. yaudah deh who wrote your wife this time hopefully you can always take care of him, so a husband and imam was good for him and also for your children, there are 2 yaa sure your son? one guy the older brother and one girl si adeknya lol, name who ya what still use the name I buatin first the boy did I forget to feed her name but palingan you cation Alvaro ariyan yakan yakan hahaha: p do not forget the blood of madridista it passed to his son's mouth guy: p hehehehe constantly keep the girl her name? I once buatin name Devra Sari, hehehe cool yaa? you use the name that I buatin? what other name? : D surely thy yaaa very beautiful girl who kayak istrimuu yaa hehehe .. I hope you guys so families are always shrouded happiness yaa, may also be a family sakinah, mawaddah, and warohmah forever, do not forget also equally good diajarin guided his desire seseuai loh yaa: D
And hopefully I can already Rev Hajj both parents yes because it's a dream to be achieved as well as with such a feeling of happiness to both parents would be lengkat he: D
Oh yes foremost I already finished a bachelor of agriculture (S. P) and hopefully I've become assistant manager because it is their future goals I'm from small he.
Okay maybe this is just a letter for me 10 years to come hopefully I can read the letter O :)

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer