My selfie

assalamualaikum wr.wb Hay friends how are you? may the good fine Yes, again: I I will post a photo of my selfie because the assignee by MIS DINI (Professor of English) before I will introduce my self my name is Rahmat Ariyan origin I am from West kalimantan sanggau sub district of kembayan especially didesa sebuduh Hillbilly sebuduh my his life simple quiet didesa surroundings and peaceful there period my happy childhood my birth date, June 14, 1998, here I will tell about my selfie photos are like friends see photographed me when I visit again in waterfalls (cascade dait) located in district of ngabang, and to go to the place that takes the struggle because the path is muddy or ugly because at that moment the rain again but now the Government is already memeperbaikinya and also facilitate the venue and be worthy to follow and now cascade dait has become one of the many tourist attractions visit traveler from outside of the region mainly from areas where I am dikembayan on Sundays or public holidays are definitely crowded. but the place was already visited but due to the beauty of the place that boredom doesn't exist, instead a sense over there wanted to keep. most of its main waterfalls there is seven levels each level view is always different and makes it taste like to a long long time was there, each will want to further ketingkat there is always the challenge of that is what makes it taste like to ketingkat the next level, maybe it's just that I can tell about my selfie photos, thank you for reading my post.
Wassalamualaikum wr.wb....

Komentar

Postingan Populer